Admissions open for grade 1 to Grade 7. For further details, you are requested to contact the school office from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.”
The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of registration for admission.
- Registration form complete in all aspects.
- Parents’ Profile.
- Xerox of the final Marksheet/Progress Report of the class last attended.
- 3 Passport size photographs.
- Xerox of ‘Sent-Up’ results of Class X (for class XI only).
Documents Required for Admission
The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school in the original.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Original Marksheet/Progress Report of the class last attended in the previous school.
- Undertaking by the parent/guardian for those seeking admission in class XI.
- Original Pass Certificate and Marksheet of the qualifying examination for Class XI.
Admissions & Enrolments at Ankuram on religion, race, gender or zonal boundaries are strictly prohibited and are considered against the law. The availability of seats is limited. The application process includes: